Monday, January 16, 2012

I was bored. -And I still am bored.
And I went to annoy someone.
And I think I'm going to write about it now. Maybe.

Is it possible to get somebody do descend into madness if you ask them, "Do you like unicorns?" enough times?
Repetition, and being an idiot, usually pisses off people with short fuses. I think. It so happens, the person I asked (because of a series of unfortunate events, that was the only living organism that could understand intelligible sentences without needing me to leave the house, since that would take alot of effort, which involves a process of- well, nobody needs to  know) had a very short fuse. Also very, very, very, very stubborn. And I guess, now thinking about it, it's not so much short fuse... It took somewhere from 5 to 10 minutes, or more or less- my apologies, I have a very bad sense of time- before person I annoyed blew up. Yes see, so not that much a short fuse I don't think. Because, I think someone with a short fuse would have blew up in the first 5 seconds. Just that, how to say.... this particular person has a short range of emotions from  being very resilient to being slightly hysterical and violent. -Hysterical and violent as in suddenly jumping up from the chair they were previously sitting and then screaming their lungs out, until it became quite hoarse(I think my ears are bleeding), its unfortunate that this person learnt how to play the clarinet, because ever since then, its(I prefer not to reveal this persons gender, cause I just don't feel like it) ability to scream has gotten much more ear splitting. Oh, and there also was some kicking, kneeing, screaming, hitting, more screaming and pushing.

Of course I may be overexaggerating, because I am BORED. And since the activity of writing is also starting to get boring, now that we're/I am on the topic of bored, I bid any potential readers adieu~

No comments: