Monday, July 30, 2012

English Paper 1

Their hands are those of a veteran. Calloused, wrinkled lines of stress, unnatural patches of bruised-blue skin and clotted blood. These hands have been through battles beyond wildest imagination. These are the hands of a friggin tired student home from an exam- and is boredly typing away random things when they really should be studying for their next english exam.
Every time I write, for some reason I get patches of blue ink, or some other on my hands. It's not like I'm waving my pen wildly around or I stab myself with it, so I'm clueless to how it gets there. Than for some strange reason today, my finger started bleeding in the middle of my test. So on the last part of my exam there are splatter of a questionable brown liquid all over my writing. I pity the teacher who's marking that section of the exam. For his/her sake, let's hope the substance on my paper remains a mystery to them. And for my sake, I better get to work...

No comments: