Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ghosts ≧▽≦

lately, i've been wondering whether or not they exists, since i have a suspicion there is one who keeps borrowing my things, taking advantage of my often forgetfulness and misplacement of my own belongings. it's probably just my excuse to put the blame on something whenever something of mine dissapears, mixed with my overactive imagination,  but when an object just appears in the very place i've checked over a few times already, it gets kinda creepy>.<"
though if there really is a ghost taking my stuff, it would be nice to meet him/her since my life's pretty boring... since if the ghost is only borrowing my things, i'm guessing it can't be that evil right? lolol... time to stop procrascinating and do work...
imagining if some chibi thing like this randomly pops into my room to steal things^^;
right... going off to work now><"

No comments: