Wednesday, October 26, 2011

on top of the tendency of misplacing my things than finding it again at the most unconvenient time, i think there's also something wrong with my eyesight.
that or its the ghost... which means on top of all that, i'm half crazy as well^^;

i'm also wondering if the ghost is ever going to return me my phone- assuming that it does exist, and if it does, i have a feeling that this ghost is very mean and will only return it when i get my new phone instead of using my mums old crappy one which i am using now

lost key- found it in my bag(where i looked hundred times already) less than a minute after my mum handed me my new one
lost calculator- found it on the surface of my books in my bag (which i had tipped out everything to find it) the very next day when i got my new one

yeah... see the pattern?

crapp.... i really am losing it 0_0"
ahh well, part of the fun in life right? maybe i can now appeal for the uni ATAR heightening benefit thingy, saying that i have... issues with overeactive imagination?XD

No comments: