Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coconut Water~

Did you know that you could buy coconut water packet drinks in the Australian (or at least Sydney) supermarket?
I didn't, and if you didn't either, know you do.
I'm drinking some now, and its super niice~ Too bad there's no white bits to eat off as well, if I had an actual coconut with me.
I always thought I would only get something like coconut water and sugar cane in Singapore... which reminds me, you actually can get sugar cane juice/water in Sydney too, also in packet drinks. Waaa... I really miss Singapore, you can get fresh coconut and sugar cane there, unlike Sydney... I think. Who knows, maybe in a corner of Chinatown near blackmarkets or something, I could probably get some fresh onesXD
I never actually got fresh coconuts or sugarcane back in Singapore, not that I got unfresh ones either, but for some strange reason, I've decided I want some now that I don't live there anymore. Kinda like how I turned into a fangirl of asian things when I came into Australia.
I guess like some saying out there states; one never knows what they're missing until its gone.
...I can't believe I found philosophy through food... ^^;

No comments: