Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fly me to the moon..

..and let me play among the stars~

I managed to finish a whole Korean drama series(called 'You're Beautiful' if you care to know) in three days... again. Not that I have been staring at various dramas from my computer screen the whole time, just that I'm getting into my bad habits from Year 9? 8? again.
Ahh well, at least I've learnt something from this whole thing.
"I'm sorry" in Korean is: cheong.so.na.mi.da (or something like that), and "Thank you" is: Kan.sa.na.mi.da(maybe). If I remember this long enough for a possible trip to Korea, it's not a total waste thanXD
And it was a great motivation for learning... sort of. The drama inspired me to search up the basics to writing Korean, which is called hangul apparently.  It doesn't seem to hard, there are small characters that make up individual sounds, and put together in the space of a cube makes up a character which is a single syllable. Than putting a couple characters together can make up a word.... I wonder if that makes sense to anyone else other than me...
It's quite similiar to Japanese actually, in my opinion. Maybe I'll give a go at learning Korean when I finish my HSC, since I'll have loads of time on my hands than.

No comments: